Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Experiences and Lessons

The word experience has many meanings. It is up to you to give a meaning to that word. People who are looking for a job may think that experience is work experience. The person who is suffering from some disease will think that I am going to talk about some ailment that I'm suffering from.
But here I would like to talk about my experiences in life. I want to describe them one by one. The pain and tension while I was going through each problem and the relief once it is over… oh… But now I realize that I have learned a good lesson from each of them. So at the end of the day it is all about good lessons….
When physics teacher told me about surface tension, I thought.. of what use is this to me? where am I going to measure surface tension?… To wash clothes!!!! Yes!. During my college days, when I had to do my own washing of clothes, my thoughts drifted to my physics classes… I started wondering about properties of water… cold water or hot water?. which water is better to wash clothes?.. and thoughts trailed on…
Then I realized that I would get an opportunity to apply each and every lesson that I have learned in my life. So if I can learn a good lesson from what life has to offer now, I will have lesser surprises later. Am I getting philosophical?...Ha ha… confused… Even I am lost…. But I will tell you the greatest lesson I have ever learned from all my experiences in life is that; FROM EVERY EXPERIENCE YOU WILL LEARN A LESSON….. THIS IS THE LESSON I HAVE LEARNED....

No comments: